We’re able to perform various blood tests, pre-anesthetic bloodwork, and other types of testing on site instead of sending samples to an outside lab, and the result is a more efficient approach to treatment.
Testing provided in the hospital includes:
- Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Blood Chemistry Panels (assessing organ health)
- Electrolyte Panels (essential for critical care)
- Heartworm/Lyme/Anaplasma/Ehrlichia/Feline Leukemia/Giardia testing
- Urinalysis (Urine testing for disease or infections)
- Fecal parasite screening
While we do offer an extensive range of on-site testing, it is possible that your pet may need laboratory work beyond our scope. For those cases, we are happy to send blood work or other testing to an outside lab that will send results back to us.
If you have questions about our laboratory capabilities, give us a call at (212) 369-5665 today!